Who We Are
LWAZI CAPITAL was established in March 2014 with a clear purpose in mind: To work in partnership with company management and other shareholders to grow and add value to the companies we are invested in.
Our vision is to acquire significant equity stakes in companies, with long-term shareholding aspirations. We participates in both leveraged and management buyouts as well as provision of expansion capital.
Lwazi Capital is an ideal partner for companies seeking Black Economic Empowerment shareholding as a defensive or expansionary strategy as Lwazi Capital operates as 90% black female owned and controlled company. The remaining 10% is owned by Vuyelwa Education Trust, a bursary and financial assistance scheme that empowers and educates young rural black South Africans who are either orphaned or come from modest backgrounds. The Trust invests in individuals with potential, making quality high school and tertiary education accessible to qualifying and deserving young people.
“We are passionate about service excellence, working not just to meet but to exceed expectations thereby creating sustainable value for our partners”
Our aim has always been to integrate socio-economic development into our business model. We aim to benefit shareholders, our business partners while being a good corporate citizen that has a positive impact on the country and our communities. We pride ourselves for upholding good corporate governance, integrity, and accountability to the benefit of all stakeholders.