We provide environmental, social and sustainability solutions for the resources, infrastructure, energy and agriculture sectors globally. Our integrated approach and wide range of in-house specialist capabilities drives results and delivers project value for all our clients.
From exploration to extraction to rehabilitation and closure, our multidisciplinary team has the knowledge to support you through every milestone of the project life-cycle.
– Mining Prospectus: Getting Transformation Back on Track, 2019
– Leadership Magazine: Heritage in Our Hands, 2017
– Mining Prospectus: Mining Indaba Interview 2016
– Mining Prospectus: Woman in Mining, 2016
– Mining Prospectus: Digby Wells announces conclusion on BBBEE Transaction, 2015
– Mining Prospectus: Cover Article, 2015
– Mining Weekly: Digby Wells announces conclusion on BBBEE Transaction, 2015
– Digby Wells Environmental: Capability Statement
Since 1969 Ebony+Ivory has contributed notably to the development of the South African advertising sector. Focusing on service excellence, outstanding ethics and product quality, Ebony+Ivory has honed its craft while always remaining true to core business principles.
Now in its sixth decade Ebony+Ivory has transformed, embracing Lwazi Capital as a new investment and operational partner. This partnership, underscoring a broad-based cultural embrace, strongly positions Ebony+Ivory for future growth.
Ebony+Ivory has remained relevant in a changing environment. Clients are offered a full spectrum of leading-edge capabilities across top-drawer digital marketing and monitoring technologies, full-service media strategy and buying, extensive creative resources and deep strategic talent.
Most importantly though, Ebony+Ivory is a team of committed experts and driven clients, passionately building brands.
Ebony+Ivory Impacts Possibilities.
– Lwazi Capital E+I Partnership
– How covid-19 will affect advertising and brand communications industries
– E+I 50th Celebration: